To find former employees of a company on LinkedIn, simply search by employee’s name on LinkedIn if you are looking to verify their background.
However, if what you want is a list of the company’s ex-employees, then that may be tricky to find, even impossible since it is confidential.
Yes, some Linkedin users may hide their profiles from the public or may not want their details publicly displayed.
How To Find Former Employees Of A Company On Linkedin
- Log into your Linkedin account by entering your username and password on the login page.
- Once successful, go to the search bar located at the top corner of your homepage
- Next, tap on the search bar and a drop-down should show up, then click on people.
- Now, search for the names of the employees or the company where the employees used to work. You’ll see options like “People who used to work with…”
- As soon as that list of options presents itself on the search results, then pick the name of the person you are looking for.
- Try this over and over again with lots of names as possible.
Alternatively, you could try the advanced people search. This option provides you with more detailed results without spending much time. Here’s how to go about it:
- Remember to log in to your Linkedin account
- Then click on the button next to the search bar you’ll find at the corner of the homepage. This is the advanced people search option.
- Once the search page opens, find the field with the indication “company”
- Type in the name of the company where the employees worked in the past. This is most straightforward when the company is registered on Linkedin.
- A dropdown will occur as soon as the company’s name is inserted.
- The drop-down contains four categories of employees: present or past employees, current employees, past employees, and past not current employees.
- Click on past employees and wait for the results.
ALSO SEE: Xero vs Freshbooks vs Quickbooks vs Wave
How do I Find The Number Of Employees Who Have Left Company A For Company B?
- Find the Search bar, click on Advanced
- Type any search keyword, for example: “Engineer”
- Locate “Current Company” and “Past Company” on the left-hand side. Select “Add” to add a company name if it’s not listed.
- Check All on “Relationship”
Leave a Reply